About Kyle Pearce
I have been blogging about self-directed learning, mindful productivity and running an online business since 2011 through my website DIY Genius.
I built my first website in 2003 and I’ve been doing search engine optimization, content marketing and online advertising management for businesses since 2009.
Here are a few highlights of different websites, launches and digital campaigns I’ve worked on:
- Built DIY Genius into a successful online learning website that gets 1,500+ highly-targeted visitors a day through search engines.
- Launched 10+ online courses and group coaching programs to his online audiences and enrolled 3,000+ students from 65 countries.
- Led educational nature retreats and mindful hiking adventures around the world through Animist Ecology since 2016.
- Managed YouTube advertising campaigns for Dell, ASUS, Toshiba, HP, Staples, and TELUS while leading the digital strategy for Canada’s largest technology TV show GetConnected.
- Worked on major affiliate marketing launch campaigns for 3 of the world’s leading online education startups: Udemy, edX, Mindvalley and Coursera.