Experience The Magic of Group Flow
We are a peer-to-peer accountability community. We help highly-distractible use the principles of Flow Psychology to help you reclaim your time, energy and attention from the Internet rabbit hole.
About Social Creators
Think of all the time today that is being wasted doing things trivial things that don't matter...
Distraction is a trillion dollar problem. Big tech has colonized the smartest minds of our generation to design better ways to suck us in, harvest our attention and make us click on more ads.
Our mission is to help highly-distractible remote workers break free from the addiction to distraction so they can spend more time learning, creating and exploring with interrupted focus and flow.
Remote work is hard, don't do it alone.
Loneliness. Relentless distraction. Information overload. Constant overwhelm. No peer group for support.
We battle each day to focus on what matters and far too often we face these obstacles alone when working remotely.
Research reveals that peer accountability is the ultimate driver of performance, not simply pushing yourself harder to hustle and be more disciplined.
The antidote to procrastination isn't better self-discipline but sharing your goals, clarifying your purpose and building meaningful connection through peer accountability.
Our mission is to connect like-minded creators to share their goals, collaborate and hold each other accountable so they can consistently step beyond their comfort zone and into flow.
About The Founder
Kyle Pearce has a decade of experience working with startup founders and business owners to craft brand-driven storytelling strategies.
For the last 7 years, he has run an online learning website called DIY Genius teaching students how to develop the consistent focus, creativity and self-motivation through deep work, meditation and flow psychology practices.
He started his first website in 2003, has worked in digital marketing since 2009 and online education since 2011.
He is a full stack marketer skilled in designing websites that convert, optimizing content for SEO, scaling brand campaigns using Google and Facebook Ads, designing online curriculum, using web analytics for conversion optimization, and building scalable marketing automation systems.
Here are a few highlights of different websites, launches and digital campaigns he has worked on:
- Built DIY Genius into a successful online learning website that getting 3,000+ highly-targeted visitors a day through optimizing for targeted educational keywords on search engines.
- Launched 10+ online courses and group coaching programs to his online audiences and enrolled 10,000+ students from 65 countries.
- Led educational nature retreats around the world through Animist Ecology, an adventure ecotourism organization he founded in 2015.
- Worked as the Marketing Director of the fitness startup Fitplan in 2016 planning out their brand storytelling strategy and helping launch their successful app, which has been downloaded over a million times for iOS and Android.
- Managed YouTube advertising campaigns for Dell, ASUS, Toshiba, HP, Staples, and TELUS while leading the digital strategy in 2011 for Canada’s largest technology TV show GetConnected.
- Worked on major affiliate marketing launch campaigns for 3 of the world’s leading online education startups: Udemy, edX, and Coursera.
"The highest-paid person in the first half of this century will be the storyteller. All professionals, including advertisers, teachers, entrepreneurs, politicians, athletes and religious leaders, will be valued for their ability to create stories that will captivate their audiences."
— Rolf Jensen, director of the Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies